Marla Weingarten Consultant
Marla has more than 15 years of sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry. She has skillfully managed different aspects of strategic planning including market assessments of new competitive threats and investigational treatment techniques. Through her leadership of cross-functional teams, she has managed the development and implementation of detailed communication plans around new clinical data.
Marla has worked in a several therapeutic classes, including dyslipidemia, hypertension, asthma, infectious disease, oncology as well as women’s and men’s health. As a marketer, she developed the strategic platform and tactical direction for a number of prescription medicines. Throughout her career, Marla has proven her ability to lead and motivate teams and to foster productive customer relationships both internally and externally.
As a consultant with Pangaea, Marla brings value to her clients by supporting their market research needs, investigating recent clinical data and creating useful communication tools.
Marla holds a Bachelor of Science in physiology from McGill University and an MBA from McMaster University. She is a regularly contributes to the OPMA Web site.
Articles by Marla
- Home Care in Canada
- Pangaea Express: BC Makes Exclusive Agreements for Single Source Generics
- Pangaea Express: Pricing & Reimbursement Trends…Connecting the Dots
- Pangaea Express: CADTH recommendations for the Treatment of Retinal Conditions
- When Corporate Governance Creeps into Canada
- Pangaea Express - CADTH engages with pCPA
- Pangaea Express - Inflectra approved for Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis
- Pangaea Express: The World Health Organization (WHO) plans a fair pricing model for drugs
- Pangaea Express - OPDP Enforcing Generic Substitution for EAP products
- Pangaea Express - More changes to ODB
- Pangaea Express - Results of NOR-SWITCH
- Pangaea Express: The Living Dead … A Halloween Trade Story
- Pangaea Express: New Generic Pricing Framework is Announced
- Pangaea Express: Ontario Health Sector Payment Act Update and Quebec INESSS Submission Fees
- Pangaea Express: Health Canada Submission Requirements for Biosimilar Biologic Drugs
- Pangaea Express: OHIP+: Children and Youth Pharmacare
- Pangaea Express: PMRPB Proposes Significant Revisions
- Pangaea Express - INESSS update
- Pangaea Express - Manulife and Bayshore Best Value Specialty Drug Care
- Pangaea Express - Health Technology Assessment of Drugs with Companion Diagnostics
- Pangaea Express - The End of the Promise Doctrine
- Pangaea Express - "Agreement in Principle" regarding Quebec Bill 81
- Pangaea Express - Premiers Meeting in Alberta
- Pangaea Express - CADTH Proposes 3 New Programs and Services
- Pangaea Express - Federal Costs of a National Pharmacare Program
- Pangaea Express: The Patented Medicine Regulations now published in Canada Gazette Part 1
Home Care in Canada
While some home care is funded by the federal government, many provinces and territories home care costs aren't covered by the Canada Health Act.Read more...