Peggy Cleary Associate Managing Director
Peggy Cleary is a strategically oriented, innovative expert in organization and leadership development with a strong record of achievement in human resources. She has over 30 years of senior management and consulting experience, including significant corporate experience in the pharmaceutical industry with Fisons, where she was director of human resources. In that role she was responsible for all human resource functions and for organization development, gaining specific experience in mergers and acquisitions, organization design and restructure, process re-engineering, total quality programs, creating a high performance culture, and ground up development of human resource processes and systems. She has been a consultant in strategic human resources, leadership and organization development, and business coaching. She is an expert in strategic planning.
Peggy has a BA in comparative religion and humanism from the University of Toronto, holds a diploma in adult training and development from Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, is a graduate in Gestalt psychotherapy of the Gestalt Institute of Toronto, and has completed the BCoach Systems, LLC advanced program in business coaching. She is accredited by The Hay Group to assess, train and coach emotional intelligence in leadership.
Articles by Peggy
- Pangaea's tradition of launch excellence
- Challenge and Importance of Strategic Plan Implementation
- Success in Specialty Pharmaceutical Markets: Why HR Practices Are Key
- Emotional Intelligence: The most important strategy you may be missing
- Strategic Planning: The Basics
- Forging a Stronger Presence with Trade Partners for Amgen
- Collaborating on Strategic Thinking with Roche
- Bringing Allergan and Trade Partners Together
- Developing over time with Astellas Pharma Canada.
- So You Want to Be a Consultant
Pangaea's tradition of launch excellence
With their individual experienced combined, the Pangaea team has successfully launched over 120 products in Canada.Read more...