Marketing Pharmaceuticals in Canada – Fall 2021
Oct 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Oct 20, 2021, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Nov 2, 2021, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Nov 3, 2021, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Understand the regulations that control promotion of products in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Develop a better understanding of the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry and environmental influences that impact commercialization of pharmaceuticals
- Gain an understanding of how pricing and reimbursement will significantly affect your brands’ success
- Identify and apply strategies to make your brand more effective and shape its successful future
- Pick up tips on how to use market research and data to maximize your brands’ performance
- Determine the correct way to segment and target your audience for improved impact of your message and deployment of resources
- Incorporate new and unique ways to be more successful in your career and network with others within the industry
- Network with industry leaders and colleagues
Facilitators & Guest Speakers: Learn From Experience
Various senior level executives within industry join and provide their experiences and provide real life cases on commercializing pharmaceuticals.
The program has been designed and optimized for a great online learning experience. Topics are covered in an interactive format and presented with application exercises. Case based examples provide for the summation and review of the brand planning process. To make it easy, flexible and adaptable for you, five virtual sessions are offered over the course of 3 weeks to allow for practical implementation and ease the impact of time away from your business and manage personal obligations.
Who Should Attend?
No matter your current role, if you are a pharmaceutical industry professional, you will benefit by learning from other experienced professionals in the industry. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with peers and management from other companies.
Previous Participant Backgrounds
Recently appointed product managers, other industry employees/ managers who contribute to brand planning (sales, regulatory, medical, continuing education, reimbursement) as well as employees from agencies and suppliers working with brand managers.
Questions? Get in touch with The Pangaea Group!
- Phone: 416-516-3524
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t want to register online or would prefer to pay by cheque, you can download the following brochure.