Marketing Pharmaceuticals in Canada - 2022 FALL Dates
Oct 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Oct 28, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Nov 4, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Nov 11, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Nov 18, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Understand the regulations that control promotion of products in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Develop a better understanding of the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry and environmental influences that impact commercialization of pharmaceuticals
- Gain an understanding of how pricing and reimbursement will significantly affect your brands’ success
- Identify and apply strategies to make your brand more effective and shape its successful future
- Pick up on how to use data and digital media to maximize your brands’ performance
- Determine the correct way to segment and target your audience for improved impact of your message and deployment of resources
- Incorporate new and unique ways to be more successful in your career and network with others within the industry
- Network with industry leaders and colleagues
Facilitators & Guest Speakers: Learn From Experience
Various senior level executives within industry will join to provide their experiences and provide real life cases on commercializing pharmaceuticals in Canada.
The program has been designed and optimized for a great learning experience. Topics are covered in several different formats including: pre-recorded lectures, interactive guest lectures, small group learning sessions and industry case based learning. Sessions are offered virtually over 5 weeks on Friday mornings. This format allows you to remain focused on your job priorities while making time for your personal development.
Who Should Attend?
No matter your current role, if you are a pharmaceutical industry professional, you will benefit by learning from other experienced professionals in the industry. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with peers and senior leaders from across the industry.
Previous Participant Backgrounds
Recently appointed product managers, other industry employees/ managers who contribute to brand planning (sales, regulatory, medical, continuing education, reimbursement) as well as employees from agencies and suppliers working with brand managers.
Questions? Get in touch with The Pangaea Group!
- Phone: 416-516-3524
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to not register online or prefer to pay by cheque, please download the following brochure.