Marketing Pharmaceuticals in Canada - 2024 SPRING
Apr 15, 2024, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Apr 16, 2024, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Apr 29, 2024, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Apr 30, 2024, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Understand the regulations that control promotion of products in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Develop a better understanding of the Canadian Pharmaceutical Industry and environmental influences that impact commercialization of pharmaceuticals
- Gain an understanding of how pricing and reimbursement will significantly affect your brands’ success
- Identify and apply strategies to make your brand more effective and shape its successful future
- Pick up on how to use data and digital media to maximize your brands’ performance
- Determine the correct way to segment and target your audience for improved impact of your message and deployment of resources
- Incorporate new and unique ways to be more successful in your career and network with others within the industry
- Network with industry leaders and colleagues
Facilitators & Guest Speakers: Learn from Experience
Various senior level executives within industry will join to provide their experiences and provide real life cases on commercializing pharmaceuticals in Canada.
Topics are covered in an interactive format and presented with application exercises. Case-based examples provide for the summation and review of the brand planning process. Sessions are offered in two - 2-day sessions to allow for practical implementation and ease impact of time out of office.
Who Should Attend?
No matter your current role, if you are a pharmaceutical industry professional, you will benefit by learning from other experienced professionals in the industry. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with peers and senior leaders from across the industry.
Previous Participant Backgrounds
Recently appointed product managers, other industry employees/ managers who contribute to brand planning (sales, regulatory, medical, continuing education, reimbursement) as well as employees from agencies and suppliers working with brand managers.
Questions? Get in touch with The Pangaea Group!
- Phone: 416-516-3524
- E-mail: email@example.com
Want to pay via an invoice to your company? Please contact Events